Departments and Units
Resources Development Cluster
Administration and Finance Department
- Manage, control and ensure matters related to the administration of quality the Office of Library and Knowledge Management UMK systematic, efficient and effective.
- Manage, control and ensure matters related to administration, finance the Office of Library and Knowledge Management UMK systematic, efficient and effective.
Acquisitions Management Department
- Develop a collection of material and library facilities comprehensive and relevant through the acquisition of reference materials and information resources for the program and fields of study needed at the university.
Technical Management Department
- Technical Management Division conducts cataloging and processing materials to ensure that every material obtained at the Office of Library and Knowledge Management UMK is classified and given the number of calls and items according to the predetermined international standards.
- Responsible for cataloging and processing materials in the library to facilitate library users to obtain reference materials for their needs quickly and effectively
System and MCP Department
- Manage, assess, plan, coordinate, supervise and develop the Office of Library and Knowledge Management portal.
- Update and maintain the portal of the Office of Library and Knowledge Management.
- Manage, control and maintain computer hardware.
- Manage and operate information system maintenance.
Knowledge Management Cluster
Information Services Department
- Provide conducive facilities and efficient information services to support university teaching, learning and research.
Digital Collections Department
- Identify digital reference materials (online databases, electronic books or e-books and electronic journals or e-journal) and appropriate serial reference materials to be recommended to the faculty.
- Obtain digital reference material and serial material after securing the approval of the Senate Standing Committee Meeting as a reference source at the Office of Library and Knowledge Management.
- Process applications to subscribe/buy online databases, e-books and e-journals and serial material in accordance with the budget provided by the faculties.
- Provides training to users of digital collection reference sources that have been acquired to increase the usage level of digital collection.
- Ensure the use of digital collections reaches the optimum level of use in line with payments paid to suppliers.
- Ensure digital collection can always be accessed at any time and wherever users of the Office of Library and Knowledge Management are.
- Ensure that the serials follow the publication frequency of each subscribed title.
- Monitor allocation for purchase/subscription of digital collections and serial materials.
- Collect and maintain the records- the university’s valuable official documents are well managed and organised in accordance with the provisions of the laws, regulations and standards set, ensuring that such records are available for reference by researchers with the assurance of control over access to the classified records.
- Manage university's official records systematically and according to the standards set by ANM beginning of creation until the record disposal.