CARREL ROOM : RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The University and library rules and regulations apply.
2. Users wishing to use the room need to deal with the staff at the Main Counter.
3. Only one user is allowed at a time.
4. Student cards should be left on the counter and can be claimed upon expiry of use
5. The minimum time a user can use the room is 3 hours and the maximum is one day
(during library hours). However, they are subject to booking by other users.
6. Operation hour ends 30 minutes before the end of library opening hours.
7. Users must adhere to the rules of the use of the room throughout the duration of the
use of the room.
8. Users are not allowed to change the furniture position.
9. Please keep the carrel room clean after use.
10. User is responsible for the security of the lock. Failure to return the key will result in the
user being suspended for use of the locker until the case is completed.
11. Users are responsible for any damage/loss and will be charged accordingly.
12. The library may change or cancel any usage whenever deemed necessary.
13. Food and beverages are NOT allowed to be taken into the Carrel Room
14. Please turn off the lights and lock the door when finished using the room.
15. The right to use a carrel will be cancelled if you leave the room longer than 1 hour.
16. Users are not allowed to paste any paper or notice on the wall/ door.
17. You are not allowed to leave books / library materials / items/ personal items (such as
laptops) in the room.
18. Library will not be responsible for loss of books/ items left in the carrel room.
19. Library staff reserves the right to regulary inspect the carrel rooms from time to time.
20. All General Library Rules must be complied with. If a user is found to have abused a
carrel or fails to comply with any of the rules above, these facilities will be withdrawn
and related regulations will be enforced.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Available at : City, Bachok Campus