In an effort to support and strengthen the learning, teaching and research activities of UMK, The University Library has established an extensive program of Liaison services to serve as a contact person for the academic community of faculty, staff and students. The service aims to:
- Assist users with information requests in person, by phone, or via e-mail.
- To maintain rapport between the library and faculties, and serve as a contact person for the academic community of the faculty, staff and students.
- Educate users on how to access, identify and evaluate various resources as to satisfy in their information needs.
- Provide scheduled reference and research services.
- Conduct Information Literacy Programme for new students.
- Assist in strengthening the Collection development in their specific fields.
- Ensure teaching and learning needs of the university community are met.
En. Amirul Firdaus Bin Zilah
Faculty of Entrepreneurship and Business
En. Pahmi Bin Abdullah
Centre for Postgraduate Studies
Pn. Noor Izzati Bt Mat Nuri
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Pn. Norhayati Bt Nordin
Faculty of Earth Science
Faculty of Agro Based Industry
Pn. Tengku Zuliana
Faculty of Creative Technology and Heritage
Centre For Modern Language & Generic Development